The Stad, a recycled stretch stand collar hipster is perfect whether running to catch a cab or walking a leaf strewn path. Full range of movement and repurposed down for warmth make this the one jacket you should have in your closet.
- Recycled stretch poly blend shell
- Wind proof and water repellant
- Recycled stretch lining
- Repurposed 85/15 down filled insulation
- Exposed recycled waterproof two-way front zipper
- Insulated stand collar
- Two lower exposed waterproof zipper pockets
- Contrast color lower scooped wide back panel
- TRP round rubber sleeve logo
- Recycled scuba piecing on shoulder yoke and back quilt channel
- Straight cuff with recycled stretch storm cuff with thumbhole
- Inner draw cords
- Scooped back
- Interior print and inside pockets.
- Brushed tricot pocket linings.
- Temperature range 10° to 40° Fahrenheit
- Model size medium
- Model height 6' 3'
- Center back length 27 1/2"
- Shell: recycled stretch poly blend
- Lining: recycled stretch poly
85/15 repurposed down insulation (85% down 15% feathers)