The Erik recycled rip stop nylon hooded puffer. Whether you wear this hiking through the woods of New Hampshire or cruising the streets of the windy city you will be warm, dry and styling in this versatile jacket.
- Recycled rip stop nylon shell
- Recycled nylon lining
- Primaloft™ insulation made from recycled materials
- Adjustable insulated hood
- Storm fly
- Exposed oversized recycled front zipper with logo pull
- Oversized angled pockets with recycled zippers and garages
- Adjustable sleeve strap
- Vertical zipper sleeve pocket alongside patch flap pocket with logo
- Interior information print and inside pockets
- Brushed tricot pocket linings.
- Adjustable bungee draw cord at waist
- Temperature range 10° to 40° Fahrenheit
- Model size medium
- Model height 6' 3'
- Center back length 27"
- Shell: 100% recycled rip stop nylon
- Lining: 100% recycled nylon
Primaloft™ insulation made from recycled fibers