For cold blustery days this recycled stretch nylon repurposed down filled hooded anorak provide all the warmth you need while allowing your fashion side to shine through.
- Recycled stretch nylon shell
- 100% recycled nylon lining
- Repurposed 85/15 down insulation
- Exposed recycled metallic two-way front zipper
- Attached storm hood with exterior pulls
- Wide body and sleeve double needle quilt
- Two lower wide welt pockets with recycled hidden zipper closure
- Scooped back
- Two recycled side zippers
- Lower adjustable bungee cord with locks
- Straight cuff with recycled stretch storm cuff with thumbhole
- TRP black circular logo
- Interior product printing and interior pockets
- Recycled brushed tricot pocket linings.
- Temperature range 10-40 degrees Fahrenheit
- model size : small
- model height: 5' 9'
- center back length: 29"
- shell: recycled stretch nylon blend
- lining: 100% recycled nylon
fill: repurposed down (85% down and 15% feathers)